Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Change my profile Picture?

4 posters

Go down

How Do I Change my profile Picture? Empty How Do I Change my profile Picture?

Post by Sarabareille Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello,

It's me Sadie  Razz here wondering how do I change my profile picture just wondering I hope one of you guys or galls can help! THANKS!

Love,Sadie Smile
Sarabareille
Sarabareille

Back to top Go down

How Do I Change my profile Picture? Empty Re: How Do I Change my profile Picture?

Post by Ellie Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Haha hi sadie, Well to change ur profile picture. Click Profile, Then at the top it should say "Avatar" well click it, Once you have the image url of the pic u want put it in where it tells you to. Hope this helps, ~Ellie~
Ellie
Ellie

Back to top Go down

How Do I Change my profile Picture? Empty Re: How Do I Change my profile Picture?

Post by Tacofun Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:39 am

Thanks for the help!
Tacofun
Tacofun

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 am

Ellie wrote:Haha hi sadie, Well to change ur profile picture. Click Profile, Then at the top it should say "Avatar" well click it, Once you have the image url of the pic u want put it in where it tells you to. Hope this helps, ~Ellie~
I am glad I chose you as a member of staff, your helping loads of people already. Smile -Soda
Soda
Soda
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum